- Product name 产品名称：Black moss发菜
- Weight: 25g 净重：25克
- The black moss is black and long in color, and the cooked soup is red. Wigs are sold in the market, and they are mostly made of corn beard or goldfish and aquatic plants dyed black. To distinguish between true and false, you can use water to test the soaked hair dish. After soaking in water, the real hair dish becomes thick and swollen, and it is not easy to break. It is better to have a neat appearance and a length of about 10 cm. Don't choose too dense or oily.
Premium Dried Black Moss 18g
1. Prevent iron deficiency anemia
The fat choy is rich in iron, which plays an important role in preventing iron-deficiency anemia.
2. Regulating nerves
The fat choy has the function of regulating nerves and can be used as an auxiliary food for hypertension, coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, chronic bronchitis, and other diseases.
3. Prevent goiter
The content of iodine in fermented vegetables is higher than that of other general foods. Regular consumption can play a good role in preventing goiter.
4. Beauty weight loss
The fat choy content in the hair dish is relatively low, which has a good weight loss effect. In addition, it is also a good beauty product. It is good for diseases of nerve endings and rosacea, pigmentation, lupus erythematosus, alopecia areata, psoriasis, etc. Certain curative effect.
5. Promote wound healing
After the patient the operation eats hairpin, the wound can heal as soon as possible, and it also has a certain effect on malnutrition and chronic bronchitis.
How to eat
1. Before consuming the fermented vegetable, it should be soaked in warm water for about two hours to remove the impurities inside, and then cleaned before cooking.
2. Soup: Fat choy can be cooked in soup with abalone, scallops, shrimp, chicken, duck, fish balls, and other ingredients.
3. Stir-fry: It can be fried with dried shrimps and eggs, or cut into small pieces for cold dishes, or mixed with minced pork to make meatballs. It can also be fried with oily skin rolls and vegetables.
4. Roasted vegetarian mat: Fat choy can be cooked with winter mushrooms, cooked bamboo shoots, green leafy vegetables, etc. into a vegetarian mat.
5. Side dishes: Fat choy are also mostly used as auxiliary materials in the production of other colorful dishes.
1xPremium Dried Black Moss 18g