|Price||RM8.88 - RM38.88 RM15.00 - RM45.00|
- Premium Grade of peeled dried lotus seeds. Ready Stock !!
- 100% natural from plants. No Sulphur, No Colouring
- 100% brand new and direct import from the origin place FUJIAN, China.
- Lotus seeds are a good source of protein.
- Helps treat diarrhea, vomit, and indigestion.
- It Helps treats Insomnia and promote calmness
- The benefit to kidney & help to return vital energy.
- It Helps maintains Blood Pressure & Blood sugar level
- Slow down the aging process & also repairs damaged proteins.
Name of Product 名称：Fujian Lotus Seed 福建白莲子
Health Benefits 功效 :
*Lotus seed is often used in Asian cuisine for soups, congee, desserts, or pastries. In Asian pastry making, the speed is often grounded into a paste before being filled inside a moon cake or other pastry goods.
*Lotus seed is also used extensively in traditional Chinese medicine since it is known to be nutritious, restorative to ones health, and expels heat (清熱) while being neutral in nature. Additionally, the seed is said to calm nerves, relieve thirst (from heatiness), and strengthen the spleen and stomach.
To prepare dried lotus seeds, rinse them in cool water before cooking.
Lotus seeds with a brown peel can be soaked for a few hours before cooking as they are more firm than the white lotus seeds.
-Helps treat diarrhea, vomit, and indigestion.g
-Helps treats Insomnia and promote calmness
-Benefit to kidney & help to return vital energy.
-Helps maintains Blood Pressure & Blood sugar level
-Slow down the aging process & also repairs damaged proteins.
It can be eaten by the general population; it is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly people with weakness, insomnia, loss of appetite, and cancer patients.
Don't take it for people with moderate swelling and dry stool; people with a weak body or weak spleen and stomach should eat with caution.
1xFujian Lotus Seed 福建白莲子 100g~500g